Remote position - could eventually go back in the office.
- Manage a large volume of inbound calls.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing clear and accurate information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions.
- Assist and process order cancellation, call back, change of address, and product questions.
- Strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in the use of commonly used phone system, PC software, email and internet.
- Candidates must be available to work 45-50 hours per week as OT is mandatory at this time.
- One weekend day is a must.
- Have to be flexible to work as early as 6:30 am and as late as 7:00 pm as we do have East Coast customers.